If any of you are like me you haven’t done your Christmas shopping. Often times this procrastination is due to the fact we don’t always know what to buy. The hard part for me is deciding who should get what thing. Well let me relieve your holiday stress with some ideas that are perfect for gifts or stocking stuffers. Here are some of my favorite things to give and of course to get.
1. Ammunition, you can never have too much.
2. Range gear, specifically eye and ear protection, these things don’t last forever.
3. T-shirts and hats. These are always a hit.
4. Gun cases. You know you’ve seen that guy or gal with a long gun sticking out of a too small case.
5. Magazines. The availability and price are good to outfit all your shooting buddies.
6. Optics. This can be a tricky one. Ask lots of questions about what they want in an optic. For example, red dot versus magnified optic.
7. Gun cleaning kit and supplies.
8. My personal favorite, GIFT CARD!